If you’re like us and consider your fur baby to be a part of the family, then you probably want to include them in pretty much everything you do. Yes, everything. Holiday traditions are no exception. One tradition your pupper can join in on this holiday season is baking. We know you have your paws full around this time of year, but this recipe is easy to make and requires no actual baking. Made with just four ingredients that you can find in your pantry (or at your local store).
Total time: 15 minutes
- 1-½ cup oats
- 1 cup sweet potato puree
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup peanut butter
- Large mixing bowl
- Small bowl
- Measuring cups
- Baking sheet
- Four-legged taste tester
- Combine the oats, sweet potato, and peanut butter in a large bowl and mix well.
- Roll mixture into small balls using your hands.
- Pour the coconut flakes into a small bowl and roll each of the balls in the coconut flakes until fully covered.
- Give to your four-legged taste tester to sample or transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to a week or freeze in a sealable bag.
We want to see your howliday helper. If you make this recipe, post a photo on Instagram and tag us @petnaturals!