Welcome to the easiest DIY dog treat recipe of all time! This delicious (and calming!) recipe is just 4 ingredients, one of which is water. Take a look, will you make these for your pup this fall?
- ½ can pumpkin puree, from can or freshly cooked
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ¼ cup water
- 2-4 Tbsp. Busy Butter
- Optional: sprinkle cinnamon for extra fall flavor
- Mix all ingredients together
- Pour into an ice tray or mold of your choice
- Freeze for at least 3 hours
Treats can be kept in a freezer bag, frozen for up to 6 months.